Now Offering Cosmetic Services
At ECI, we are committed to helping you see your best. But we also proudly offer services that help you to look your best. An individual’s appearance can certainly influence his or her self confidence and emotional well being. Our patients can pick from a variety of cosmetic procedures to enhance their facial appearance.
Robert Kersten, M.D., F.A.C.S., a renowned oculoplastic surgeon on the teaching staff at the prestigious UC San Francisco, sees patients for consults in our Kalane Wong, M.D., an ECI general ophthalmologist, offers BOTOX® injections to relax facial muscles and JUVÉDERM® XC dermal filler to replenish facial volume. Both minimally invasive procedures help to reduce facial wrinkles.
We invite you to learn more about how to enhance your facial appearance using ECI Cosmetic Services.
Cosmetic Services Now Available
Introducing Skinceuticals At ECI
ECI now carries Skinceuticals, the pharmaceutical-grade skin care products based on extensive research by Duke University dermatologists. Skinceuticals is available only at physicians’ offices or medical spas. The following advantages of this new skincare product offer insight into why we’ve decided to sell Skinceuticals the Eye Care Institute
- Features “4th generation” antioxidant benefits of concentrated vitamin C formulations
- Increases skin’s photoprotection from UVA, UVB, and IRA by eight-fold
- Decreases cancer risk and corrects existing photo-damage by penetrating to deeper skin layers
- Features a “reservoir effect” that cannot be washed off and which is effective for up to three days
- Especially designed formulations for eyelid skin and acne rosacea
- Promotes healthy-looking, more youthful skin appearance
Please pick up a brochure at the Skinceuticals display at ECI or take time at your next visit to watch the five-minute Skinceuticals video in the ECI reception area. You can also ask one of our staff for more information, including our product list.